1) Elon Musk has repeatedly expressed the view that the rapid development of artificial intelligence is dangerous. Because of this, he even had a tantrum with artificial intelligence admirer Mark Zuckerberg. Originally, he was in the position of delaying or limiting the development of artificial intelligence, but now he seems to have given up knowing that he will not be able to stop the development of technology anyway.
2) Elon Musk agree that C++ is a terrible language.
3) Elon Musk expressed his intention to develop a sex robot.
4) Elon Musk hates short selling. As it is his own company, it may sound natural, but whenever Tesla’s stock price rises, he often tweets ridiculing or ridiculing short sellers. He is very interested in the stock price and has an aggressive investment tendency. In the end, against the short selling forces on Wall Street, he became the mastermind behind a major incident that caused the world stock price to fluctuate along with individual investors on the Reddit bulletin board.
5) When Neil Armstrong, whom he always admired, criticized SpaceX, he even cried. However, according to Armstrong’s biographical novel First Man, Neil did not deny the possibility itself, but only negatively evaluated the commercial aviation company’s entry into space, and did not directly criticize Elon Musk or SpaceX.