There are many AI companies that are emerging and innovating in various domains and applications. Here are some of the most promising AI companies to watch out for in 2023:
- Adept: This unicorn startup is working on a digital assistant that can do all your clicking, typing and scrolling for you. It uses AI to automate tasks across different apps and platforms, such as booking flights, scheduling meetings, or ordering food.
- Anthropic: This secretive startup is backed by some of the leading AI researchers and entrepreneurs, such as Demis Hassabis, Ilya Sutskever, and Jaan Tallinn. It aims to create artificial general intelligence (AGI), or machines that can perform any intellectual task that humans can.
- Cohere: This startup is building natural language understanding (NLU) models that can generate coherent and fluent text for various purposes, such as summarizing articles, writing captions, or answering questions. It leverages large-scale neural networks and data to create human-like language systems.
- Hugging Face: This startup is a leading provider of open-source tools and models for natural language processing (NLP), such as Transformers, Tokenizers, and Datasets. It also offers a platform for researchers and developers to share, train, and deploy state-of-the-art NLP models.
- Signifyd: This startup uses AI and machine learning to detect and prevent fraud in e-commerce transactions. It analyzes hundreds of data points, such as device fingerprints, behavioral analytics, and network intelligence, to provide real-time decisions and guarantees for online merchants.
- Voxel51: This startup uses AI and computer vision to analyze video data and extract actionable insights. It offers a platform for video analytics, annotation, and management, as well as custom solutions for various industries, such as automotive, retail, and security.
- Midjourney: This startup uses AI and natural language generation (NLG) to create engaging and personalized content for e-commerce and marketing. It can generate product descriptions, reviews, blog posts, and social media captions that match the brand voice and style of the clients.
- Glean: This startup uses AI and natural language understanding (NLU) to help professionals take better notes and capture key insights from meetings, calls, and webinars. It can transcribe audio, summarize conversations, highlight action items, and sync with other productivity tools.
- Surge AI: This startup uses AI and machine learning to optimize pricing and inventory for e-commerce businesses. It can dynamically adjust prices based on demand, supply, competition, and customer behavior, as well as forecast sales and inventory levels.
- AlphaSense: This startup uses AI and natural language processing (NLP) to provide a search engine and intelligence platform for business professionals. It can analyze millions of documents, such as earnings reports, news articles, research papers, and patents, and deliver relevant insights and answers.