Exploring the world of Death’s Door can be a thrilling experience. Its dark corridors and monsters lurking in every corner make it an intimidating place. However, once you get and upgrade the potent bomb spell, it will make things easier for the little crow.
This powerful ability can make your way through hordes of monsters and break the walls. And, the best thing is that it’s actually quite simple to acquire it.
Plus, if you successfully upgrade the spell, you’ll have an even more powerful version. The upgrade will save you from taking any additional damage while breaking the walls, as compared to doing the same with the Bomb Flower.
In this guide, we’ll explain all the steps you need to take to get and upgrade the Bomb Spell. Once you have it in your arsenal, taking on any challenge that Death’s Door throws at you will be easier!
How to Get the Bomb Spell in Death’s Door?
Getting the Bomb spell in Death’s Door is surprisingly easy, though you’ll meet some enemies along the way.
Nevertheless, all you need to do is follow the steps below, and you’ll be on your way to blowing up anything and everything in your path in a matter of minutes.
Let’s have a look:
- Go inside the Ancient Soul door in the Mushroom Dungeon.
- Win the tough fight against Avarice Chest. Make sure to keep attacking it as the attack is the best defense.
- Once it’s defeated, the Bomb spell will be at your disposal.
- Don’t use the spell in close proximity yet, because it will give damage to the reaper. This will no longer happen after the upgrade.
How to Upgrade the Bomb Spell in Death’s Door?
Now that you have the Bomb spell, it’s time to upgrade it and get even more powerful.
- Head to the eastern area of the Lost Cemetery region.
- Take the elevator up to the Overgrown Ruins.
- Follow the path north until you reach a ladder.
- About halfway over the bridge, there is an opening in the railing; jump down to the grassy field below.
- Head northwest beneath the bridge, and you’ll soon find a wall you can shatter with your Bomb spell!
- Once you’ve broken the wall, head inside and find a small room with a white door.
- Above the door is an icon of a Bomb – this is your hint that you can upgrade your Bomb spell here!
- Enter through the white door and face off against one of Death’s Door’s toughest enemies – Silent Servant.
- Upon defeating the boss, you’ll be rewarded with an upgrade to your Bomb spell!
This is it! With the upgraded version, you can blast through walls and mobs of enemies without worrying about injuring yourself.
How to Defeat the Silent Servant Boss to Unlock the Bomb Spell Upgrade?
The Silent Servant Boss is a magical entity you can only access after mastering any spell. Defeating this fearsome foe will give your ability an extra kick. So, if magic is your main focus as a Reaper, take on this challenge!
Now, to take down the Silent Servant, you must be extra vigilant! With the right strategy and skill, you’ll be able to reap the rewards of victory.
Here are some tips to win the boss battle:
- Attack and retreat to a safe distance as soon as possible to avoid getting damaged by the boss’ sword swing attack.
- The second attack is Sword Stab where the Servant will try to stab its sword through you. Make sure you get out of the way quickly.
- The Rogue Daggers are our weapon of choice due to their fast attack speed and ability to get multiple hits off before having to dash away.
- Don’t forget your Flame spell, as it’s a great way to deal passive damage while the boss is busy attacking.
- Silent Servant will also hit you with its Target Attack where a target will hit you and slow down your movement. Here, constantly keep tapping the roll button to get out of harm’s way.
- Be sure to keep moving at all times because if you stand still for too long, the Silent Servant will launch a super dangerous Jump attack that’s hard to dodge if you’re late in reaction time.
- Lastly, there will be a Bomb attack and small targets will be highlighted on the ground where bombs will explode. And of course, you need to avoid them. Keep dodging and attacking and it won’t be long before the boss is defeated.
That’s it! With these steps, you can take the Silent Servant down and unlock the Bomb Spell Upgrade quickly.
So, the Bomb spell is one of the most formidable spells in the game and a great way to make your journey easier. Now that you know how to get and upgrade the Bomb spell in Death’s Door, you should have no trouble taking up any challenge. With this guide, you can confidently cater to any hurdle within the game.
It might seem intimidating at first, but with a little bit of courage, unlocking the power of the Bomb spell is pretty straightforward. So go ahead – blow your way through gangs of monsters and make it to the end of Death’s Door!